Having a body cleansing once or twice a year can do wonders to your body and my Trainer Josh 21 day detox diet is a great way to lose weight and rid your body of toxins that are doing you harm.
First off, a detox is nothing to do half-ass, you have to go all in and don’t hold anything back because any little misstep will damage the cleansing outcome that you’re looking for.
Ok now that we got that out of the way, I want to give you a quick breakdown of what you’re going to be going through during the next 21 days after you start my detox program. If you need something a little shorter starting off then my 3 day detox might be just right for you.
We all know that the detox isn’t going to be easy but I can guarantee you’ll be feeling 10x better at the end because you’ll be ridding your body of toxins and all the other crap that is making you feel weak and sluggish and at the same time holding you back from losing that fat.
Here are the rules for my 21 day body cleansing detox diet…
1. Absolutely no sugar allowed, this means refined or even evaporated cane juice. Sugar is the root of all evils as far as I’m concerned and is practically the devil in disguise. So no sugar can be eaten at all during the 21 days.
2. No dairy intake is allowed. This means no milk, no cheese, no nothing that has to do with dairy. More things then you think have dairy in them so be sure to make a list of what you eat every day and find substitutes for them. A great substitute for cow milk is almond milk (sugar free of course!).
3. No white flour. This means no more pizza or those blueberry muffins. Aim to have only sprouted grains such as rye and stay away from other white flour breads sugar as sourdough and such.
4. No processed foods. This means you can’t eat TV dinners or anything else that has been manufactured and processed.
5. No artificial sweeteners. This means no Splenda, Equal or any other fake sweeteners which are worse than plain old sugar. Instead have only agave nectar or raw honey and fruit to satisfy your sweet tooth.
6. Use a detox supplement. I personally use and recommend HealthForce Healing Cleanser which is what I’ve found through trial and error to have the best bang for you buck.
In fact if you buy the HealthForce Healing Cleanse Level 2 through the link below I’ll send you MP3s of my personal meditation CDs that are designed for Daily Neural Reconditioning that will imprint a vision of success onto your subconscious brain. Click here or the picture below to get it now.
7. Have two 24-hour fasts from Sunday 6pm to Monday at 6pm and follow it up with a healthy protein shake or super shake. Fasting a couple times a month will help you sleep better, feel leaner, slim down and become more productive with clarity.
8. If you have a juicer (if you don’t have one I highly recommend getting one) and have a daily detox drink of cucumbers, celery, asparagus and lemon.
9. Eat whole foods only. This is one of the most important steps right here and eating only foods that are closest to their original form possible will be nature’s way of feeding your body the proper nutrients it needs to build healthy muscle and get rid of the chunky monkey fat.
10. Drink lots and lots of water. Water is nature’s natural detox and for a very good reason, in fact I remember in my high school chemistry class that water is the universal solvent. Water is natures way of cleansing the body from toxins and other junk you don’t want in your body. Want to lose fat? Drink water…want your back pain to go away? Drink water.
Well that’s it guys and if you got the fortitude to accomplish this detox from start to finish then you will definitely earn my respect. It’s not easy but it’s a great way to set yourself on the fast track to success and if you can accomplish this then you can do just about anything to direct your life into a healthy direction.
After these 21 days are up in this detox diet you’ll hopefully have some of these numbers engrained into your brains and they’ll become healthy habits to replace the bad ones that have been building up in your body for years. Let’s get the ball rolling on this!
Josh holds a Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Physiology and Nutrition Science. He’s a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) by the National Strength and Conditioning Association and he’s a Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) by American Council on Exercise. He’s worked as a Strength and Conditioning Coach at the high school and college levels. He has over 15 years of experience as a personal trainer and nutrition coach. He strives to bring inspiration and results for people to live healthier lives through smart diet and exercise.