I’m going to share with you some of the fastest ways to lose belly fat possible because I remember taking my shirt off and looking down at my stomach and just praying to the heavens that I had a lean 6-pack of muscle. But then reality thunked me on the head and I told me to wake up and smell the coffee. I finally hit a point where I didn’t want to have a chubby gut anymore and I desperately wanted to find some fastest ways to lose belly fat. I sat my big butt down and decided to write out a plan to get rid of my belly fat. If you’re looking to lose belly fat in 1 week check out my 7 Day Belly Blast Diet Review.
There wasn’t any miracle cure and magic infomercial pill that would save the day and give me my lean body. I had to work my butt off for 30 days and use all the will power I had. But after that 30 days of discipline I found that I had built the good habits to keep me going with my fat loss journey. And this was KEY for my success and getting ripped fast.
Here are 50 of the fastest ways to lose belly fat that I used to get in the best shape of my life.
1. Drink a full glass of cool water first thing in the morning.
2. Always have a high protein breakfast and NEVER EVER skip breakfast.
3. Get a full 8 hours of sleep every night.
4. Dropped the long boring cardio and started doing metabolic resistance training.
5. Stopped hanging out with my fat and lazy friends who would only eat fast food and drink booze all the time. I’m over living the Jersey Shore life!
6. Stopped eating so many carbs later in the day, especially in the last two meals of the day.
7. Raided my refrigerator and threw out all the junk food and candy.
8. Refused to eat sugar and white flour products.
9. Started meditating and reading motivational readings to keep myself inspired to train hard.
10. Didn’t eat out as much and saved a lot of $$ and also a TON of calories.
11. Bought some healthy eating recipe books and began a mission to teach myself how to cook.
12. Started taking fish oil and multivitamins everyday.
13. Kept a water bottle on me at ALL times and drank at least half my bodyweight in fluid ounces daily.
14. Ate 6 meals a day and would never skip a meal so my metabolism would keep on revving.
15. Gave up on watching so much TV and picked up outdoor activities such as hiking and going on walks.
16. Made a vision board with all the things that I wanted (hot body) and looked at it everyday for motivation.
17. Began drinking QUALITY protein shakes post-workout so I could recover faster and burn belly fat.
18. Focused on eating a high protein diet and cycled my carbs instead of eating them whenever I wanted.
19. Started eating more fruits and vegetables, especially more greens with just about every meal.
20. Stopped getting DRUNK every weekend and stopping after 2 or 3 drinks. This was awesome because I could actually workout the next day instead of being a hungover slob.
21. Blueberries and other antioxidants became a staple in my meals and helped burn off the damaging free radicals.
22. Switched from sugary and artificially sweetened drinks to naturally sweetened with honey or stevia.
23. Started foam roller exercises and doing more stretching before and after my workouts. This helped improve my workouts by lengthening my muscle fibers and therefore producing greater power.
24. Worked out my legs more and was pleasantly surprised to find that it helped release more growth hormones into my body that would bust my belly fat fast.
25. Completely laid off the machines in the weight room and focused more on total body exercises. And in my TRX Suspension Trainer review I found out how I didn’t need an entire gym to have an AWESOME fat burning workout.
26. More pull-ups, rows, push-ups, lunges, deadlifts and squats…no more wasting my time with 1 hour devoted to various forms of bicep curls.
27. HIIT aka High Intensity Interval Training took my fat loss game to another level and allowed me to get a lot more done in a shorter amount of time.
28. Only ate starchy carbohydrates such as oatmeal first thing in the morning or right after my hardcore workouts.
29. Began taking my time to do a proper warm-up and was thankful to see my gains improve and with fewer injuries.
30. No more going to the gym to just do abs, total body workouts were responsible for the majority of my fast fat loss success.
31. Stopped killing my motivation by jumping on the weight scale everyday. Instead focused on a pair of jeans that I’ve been wanting to fit in for a long time and using them for my motivation.
32. Threw in more high fiber foods into my diet and started reading the food labels to see what I was putting into my body.
33. Finally decided to stop following the latest and greatest fad diet and instead focused on creating my own personal fat loss diet that I could do for the rest of my life.
34. Ate the RIGHT fats and never skipped on eating them. A big mistake people make when trying to lose belly fat is to completely stop taking in fats but you really want to keep taking in the right fats. Some examples of foods with the right fats are raw nuts, seeds, avocados, extra virgin olive oil, coconut, natural peanut butter, fish and fish oils.
35. Focused on eating whole foods and refused to eat anything that was processed or was too far away from it’s original state.
36. Stopped drinking pastuerized fat free milk and instead started drinking raw cow’s milk from grass fed cows.
37. Having a cheat day or 4 cheat meals a week. This helped keep my leptin levels in balanced and to keep the fat burning off while I’m on a lower calorie diet.
38. Watched the documentary Food Inc. and forever stopped eating foods that had High Fructose Corn Syrup and trans fats in them.
39. Started drinking green tea and taking green tea extract, no more coffees and fattening frappucinos!
40. Did everything I could to not eat foods that had been linked to estrogen such as soy products, food additives, pesticides and hormones in factory farm raised animals.
41. Planned my meals for the entire week on Sundays and only bought the foods that I had planned for at the grocery store.
42. Focused on lower glycemic index carbohydrates for the majority of my carb intake. Really avoided high glycemic carbs since they would spike my insulin and blood sugar levels which would pack on the belly fat.
43. Found out how many calories I should be taking in to lose fat with this fat loss calorie calculator and NEVER cut calories.
44. Started using chili and cayenne pepper in my foods for the metabolic boost and antioxidant benefits they provided.
45. Got on an INCREDIBLE ab blasting workout program that I would do in addition to my current workouts.
46. STOPPED believing that my body was determined merely on genetics, yeah losing belly fat is going to be harder for some people than others but everybody can have a lean ripped body when they put the work into it.
47. Realized that most fat loss supplements were absolute garbage and that they weren’t the miracle cure for getting rid of my belly fat.
48. Reduced stress in my life by getting rid of the high stress things in my life (duh) and doing more meditation/yoga stuff to keep myself relaxed and keeping my hormones balanced.
49. Prepared healthy snacks and meals for when I traveled so I wasn’t eating airport junk food and brought my TRX Suspension Trainer with me whenever I traveled so I could always workout.
50. Improved my self-esteem and KNEW that I could accomplish my vision to have a lean ripped body and started taking MASSIVE ACTION.
That’s all there is too it. For more fast ways to burn belly fat check out my friend Mike’s article on the Top 5 Foods That Fight Abdominal Fat. And until the next time I’ll leave off with saying all of this is WORTHLESS if you don’t take action and start getting things done. So it’s time to take action on these 50 fastest ways to lose belly fat because it won’t happen on it’s own.